I LOVE KIM KI BUM AND LEE JAE JIN .

Sunday, June 19, 2011

ANNYEONGHASEYO . ♥



Annyeonghaseyo .


Already came back from Korea about one week ago.

I still missing Korea.

I miss Shinee also..when I can see you guys again.?

I heard that my "si shen" said..

After about 4 years, we will go Korea once again..

I hope that..please>,<

My shining Shinee...

My almighty Key.... ♥


One more week..my school is reopen.

Oh my god..!

I can't realise that I want to go back school again..

Oh no..my lovely holidays....

I am weird..

I stay at home everyday....


I am fat..

I can't realise that I was so fat and so ugly when I am in Korea..

Oh my god..!!!!! =.=

I want to diet..

But say the truth ..I already says that many times.....=.=



Okays..

Thats all......

Goodnight everyone...


Annyeong .

No comments:

Post a Comment