I LOVE KIM KI BUM AND LEE JAE JIN .

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I know that this blog will be less people to come and read or no anyone else..
I'm so sorry....really sorry...
I can't do anything for you...
I know because of me...you changed alot.. I knew that..I saw it too...
but..sorry....we almost quarrel everytime.. I really cannot make it...
I felt that I chose this choice was totally wrong..
I really don't know what should I do..

I really tried to make you happy..
but I found that when I was trying to make you happy..
we would start to quarrel..I don't know why..
I didn't tell you that what I wanted to do for you...
I really confuse that what I was doing is correct..?
Last Saturday I went to "SI MA LU" to pray
I prayed that you can do well in your exam paper..
I prayed that we can last long even though we are not together

but why the happen will become like this.?
my fault or your fault..? I don't know....
maybe that's nobody wrong...
you are not really know me well...
HEY...when you are unhappy, do you think that I happy ..?
Answer is NO!!!!!!
Am I happy.? NO.!!!
Am I idiot.? YES.!!!

when I changed new phone..u said me didn't find you..
ok..fine...
my friend said me crazy...when I get my new phone my first thing was to download viber..
to let us easier to contact...what you said to me..haha
funny....ya...I such a stupid.. thanks..=)
because of you...I felt that I wanted to give up my study..
when I was tired I also tried to control myself to accompany you..
but..u always said me heartless at last..
now I really nothing to say...
ya..I need to change my fucking attitude too..I knew it..
everything you don't want say..don't want tell me..
good what...who just said don't waste the saliva to scold me.?
then now what you talking to me..?
double face.!
I was fucking regret that that day went back to find you..

I finally know that what kind of people you are..thanks alot..=)
hurt you alot.. I'm so sorry....
but you hurt me too =)
I won't say anything anymore....
Speechless....

I'm funny and silly..just a stupid shit..xP
I don't want to talk anymore..
fucking bitch..-.-
everything will be past.!!!
I will let this all be the past..!!!
I would not be as silly as last time..!!!! FUCK OFF.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment